You’re at the end of the road. This is Day 40 of the cycle. Thank you to all those who have followed along the journey.
At the end I have written about those readers who followed the journey when it was originally published online, with some of the insights they had along the way.
You have asked yourself many questions and had many insights in the course of this series. It started with a period of Awareness, looking at what you are inside, what your emotions tell you. You then went through a period of Acceptance, finding the ability to be comfortable with what you found out about yourself. This is the end of a period of Authenticity, looking at how you are to others and how you live your life.
What will your life look like now, moving forward? Will you change who or how you are? Will you take the thoughts and lessons from the series and integrate them into your
I constantly start again with my life.
My surname is Phoenix; for me it is a significant name. The myth of the Phoenix rising from its own ashes is a constant reminder to me that I can rise from the ashes of my own life. No stage in life is final for me, I can always start again building from what I was before. I do this every time I re-look at myself and re-consider who I am.
The process of running this series online and transferring it to this book has been an amazing journey for me. I have looked at my life and re-considered many aspects of it. Through this journey I have come to new realisations about my passion in writing. I will extend the writing I do into a full business that will influence millions.
I have gained new enthusiasm and developed many ideas. The process of writing every day through periods of stress, learning and travel has encouraged me to believe I can do a lot more than I am doing now.
- Look back at what you have learnt about yourself during your involvement with the cycle, remind yourself of the insights you have had.
- Was there a day that was more significant for you than the others? What was the most significant insight for you?
- What cumulative effect has there been for you? What changes have you noticed in yourself?
- Is there anything you are going to take forward from this? If there is one thing you intend to integrate into your life what is it?
Other Posts in the series 'Dealing With Chaos'
- 06. Do You Need, Desire Or Love
- 07. Show Me How To Control Others
- 08. Do You Find Intimacy Difficult
- 09. Suffering Is Resistance To Pain
- 10. Look for the Learning in Emotional Pain
- 11. Are You Seeking The Truth?
- 12. Can You Look Forwards And Backwards?
- 13. Do You Blame Or Take Responsibility?
- 14. Are You Aware Of Your Masculinity?
- 15. Enjoy the Dusk, Celebrate the Day
- 16. Dealing With Chaos - Acceptance
- 17. Do You Accept Your Personalities?
- 18. What Do You Like About Yourself?
- 19. What Don’t You Like About Yourself?
- 20. What Would You Like To Change?
- 21. What Are You Willing To Do To Change?
- 22. Describe The Ideal You, The New You
- 23. How Will You Achieve Change?
- 24. Is Your Life A Construction Site Or A Garden?
- 25. How To Live With Uncertainty
- 26. Can You Let Go Of Your Ego?
- 27. Can You Now Accept Who You Are?
- 28. Enjoying The Person You Are
- 29. Celebrate Who You Are - Be Outrageous!
- 30. Dealing With Chaos - Authenticity
- 31. Do You Live Your Life At Full Potential?
- 32. What Vision Do You Have?
- 33. Do You Walk Your Talk?
- 34. What Are Your Spheres Of Influence?
- 35. How Do You Use Your Sexuality?
- 36. How Are You And Your Family?
- 37. How Do You Use Your Power And Strength?
- 38. Can Others Rely On You?
- 39. What Are You Dishonest About?
- 40. What Will You Stake Your Life On?
- 41. What Is Passion? What Drives You?
- 42. Do You Know Your Truth? Do You Speak It?
- 44. Dealing With Chaos - Participants Open Their Hearts
Latest posts by Graham Reid Phoenix (see all)
How Yoga Helped Me Find The Stillness In Masculinity
I have found that Yoga has enabled me to balance my personality and find my 'Still Point'. I use it to observe myself and deepen my masculinity with compassion, awareness and understanding. It has transformed me into a man who is both more alive and calmer.- November 2, 2016
Today I Felt the Shame of Being a Man
Graham experiences what it is like to be woman who is not listened to and suppressed. He looks at what men can do to fill this gender gap. Today I felt the pain of being a woman… Today I felt the shame of being a man…- October 26, 2016
Obesity in Men: What Is The Truth
Britain’s fattest man, Carl Thompson, was 33 years old and weighed 65 stone when he died in 2015. For those not from Britain, that is 410 kilos or 910 pounds. He was housebound, bed-ridden and alone. This was a man whose life had moved out of balance, and who ended up in a miserable, early death. This is an example of the issue of obesity in men.- October 16, 2016