I write about transformation, spirituality and masculinity. I explore what masculinity means in relation to the rest of men’s lives. As part of my engagement with others interested the areas I write about I had a conversation with Dr Vibe. We looked at the area of sexual abuse, and its significance in the lives of men and in my life. It has become a cause celebre in the Uk where revelations continue to hit the headlines. Why is this subject so important? What can we do to change the situation?
Watch the video of a discussion between me and Dr Vibe on Men and Sexual Abuse.
Some of the conversation topics were:
- Some background about me, Purusha.
- Why do I write about manhood?
- Being sexually abused at a young age affected me, it took courage for me to share it.
- How prevalent is male sexual abuse?
- Some reasons why some men commit sexual abuse.
- How did the way he was raised affect the way he raised his sons?
- What men who are sexually abused are telling him and the effects that the event(s) has had on them.
- My suggestions for men who have been sexually abused.